Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Website, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, described below:
We may collect and use certain personally non-identifiable information, which cannot be used to specifically identify you. Such information is collected and may be pooled with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to the Website, the number of visitors to each page of the Website, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Website. Any information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- To present our Website and its functionality and contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices regarding your relationship with us and the Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such use by checking a box located on the form on which we collect your data or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
- We may also disclose without limitation aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
You can use the Website without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain services available through the Website. You may also review, correct or delete any of your Personal Data by contacting us as noted above.
Links to Other Sites and Services
Persons Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from persons under 13 years off age. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, DO NOT USE OR PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON OR THROUGH ANY OF ITS FEATURES OR MAKE ANY PURCHASES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from an individual under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from an individual under 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.